Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tea party hat+ A flower for your hat


I think I look silly!




These party hats I got from a Family Fun magazine are easy to make even though I mest up a few times but I finally got it right, anyway I'll tell you how to make one.
What you need:
Two 9in squares of wrapping paper,
and colored tape ( I used Duct tape because I didn't have colored tape, oh well)




1. Put the white part of the two squares of wrapping paper touching eachother.
2. Place the wrapping paper on your party goers head and have her hold down the wrapping paper while you tape it around her head. Basically what you are doing is shaping the paper around the circumference of the head. Then kind of trim the hat and make it look nice.
Then you have your hat!


A flower for your hat.
What you need:
Three peices of tissue paper ( I used wrapping paper ),
pipe cleaner, and one pony bead.


To start stack the tissue paper and poke two holes next to eachother in the middle. Then stick the pipe cleaner through one of the holes. Place the pony bead onto the pipe cleaner and put the pipe cleaner through the second hole, twist the ends together and cut three inches from where you twisted. Finally tape the flower any where on your hat.



Moriah



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool!
I should try it!
Tirzah.

Moriah said...

yah! you should

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

How have you guys been?
Have you ever watched Christy?
Tsavah said you were going to rent it from Netflix. I hope you like it!
Tirzah

Moriah said...

Witch one is it, so my parents can order it?

Anonymous said...

The one starring Kellie Martin.
It is really good.
I got a 95% in math today. I still have an English test to do though. Wish me luck!
Love,
Tirzah.

Anonymous said...

How have you been doing? Feel like making a cooking blog with me and my cousins? Next time you email me I'll send you the details.
Have you gotten my card yet?
Love,
Tirzah.

Moriah said...

yes I would love to do a cooking blog with you. Yes I did get your card and I assume that you got mine.

Moriah

Anonymous said...

Yes I did get your card. Thanks a bunch! I'm hoping you got mine. I sent you one back. It is so cold here! This morning was in the mid 30's!! I don't know if they were joking or not but the radio said the we might have a snowstorm of 1/2 inch tonight!! Yikes! It's only October 9th!! Oh well, stock up the firewood!!
Love you!
Tirzah

Moriah said...

No i didn't get your card yet but I'll be waiting