Saturday, October 17, 2009

How to make a tutu for pets or younger siblings




What you need:  Something stretchy ( I used two cut hair ties and tied them together.)
colorful tulle, and ribbon(optional)

1.  Stretch the elastic band around a wide book. 2.  Cut the tulle how ever long you want it.  3.  Stack two pieces and tie them on to the elastic band.  After your done tying the tulle all around the elastic band, you can tie the ribbon where ever, if you want to. Your finished and you have a beautiful tutu!

Happily,

4 comments:

Chris said...

That's so cute! Does your cat like the outfit? Abby not to fond of the mini mouse costume but she sort of keep on. lol!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Wish I tried that with my cat! TTLY!
Tirzah.

Sara said...

That is so cute! Btw- you can tell your sis that I understand where you are from now- I thought that I had seen your pic before!!
Sara

Moriah said...

She didn't mind the costume.

~Moriah