This past month has been so cold!
But I like it! Like it a lot!
It was going to snow a few days ago!
It snowed in ocala! I was very jealous when I heard this news.
But..at least we got ice!
Tons of icicles, everywhere!
All over the branches, I mean everywhere!
I don't think it has been this cold in Florida.
Maybe it has, but I was not alive then!
Well I think that's about it.
Nice posting again! :)
Moriah
2 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of ice!! :D What a neat picture! Enjoy the rare, cold Florida air. ;) ...Oh, and your new blog button is too cute! I will definitely be adding it to my sidebar. :)
Blessings,
~Taylor
My grandma lives in Ocala and her lawn was coverd with a ligth coat of snow! i know what you mean it was a crazy winter in fl!
Post a Comment