My dad let me go to my brother Justin's competition!!! We visited Daytona,went out to eat and took a walk on the beach. We finally reached the Patrick air force base and it was beautiful. Also a whole plateful of was food extremely cheap!! we finished the competition the next day (we woke p at 5:00 AM and I did not like it.) We placed in everything and won the whole thing!! So now were going now to region in Alabama on April and I'm going!!
After, my dad decided to take us to the beach to celebrate!!
Please check out these pictures
My brother is ready for the competition
The Color guard folding the flag
Look at all those trophies
My dad took us to the beach after the competition.
Happily,
5 comments:
That sounds fun! I love the poll on your blog!
Love you!
Tirzah.
Looks like you had a blast. I know you did...he he he!!
I missed you when you were gone, but I survived. :)
Justin looks awesome doesn't he? I am so glad they won. They have worked so hard for such a long time. All the practice has paid off. Now lets win the regionals and possibly....NATIONALS
Love ya,
mommy
Thanks for visiting my blog.
That's cool that we have the same names(spelled the same way too).
That is so cool.
Looks like you had a blast.
How old is your brother?
My brother is 15
Post a Comment