Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Award!



                     Thank you so much Taylor for awarding me, I really appreciate it!


      Rules:


Thank the person who gave you the award

    Copy the award
    Post it on your blog
    Tell 10 things your readers don't know on your blog
      Link 7 new bloggers as recipients
    Notify the winners of their award with a comment on their blog
    10 Things my readers don't know.
    1.  I know how to drive by myself without my dad!  (It is sooo fun!)
    2.  My nickname in till I was a baby to about 7  was Momo.
    3.  I don't drink milk but I eat ice cream.
    4.  I ate roly-poly's as a baby every time someone took me out side.
    5.  I have never left America.
    6.  I think I am short, because some people think I'm 10!
    7.  My family owns an " iMac."
    8.  We don't watch T.V  we watch it on our computer. 
    9.  I like singing, but I don't think I'm very good at it.
    10.   I love sweets!
    People I award:
    and Tirzah 

3 comments:

Eldarwen said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :D I will do it asap!

Love & hugs,
~Eldarwen

Taylor said...

Thanks for doing the tag/award, Moriah! I enjoyed reading your answers!! :) Also, I can't wait to see your finished "Glowbird"! That sounds really neat!

Blessings,
~Taylor

Izzy said...

Thanks!