Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fun Time

Hi,  This week my family had a fun time together.  On October 30th my mom let me and three of my siblings go trick or treating in my neighborhood.  We don't celebrate Halloween and I don't want to.  We just did to see what it was like.   No one was wearing any scary costumes or masks.  


On October 31st, we went to my church's carnival thing it's called Jam Fam Nite.  It had food, games, and rides all for free! (Except the food)  After, we went to Burger King, and me and two of my siblings had traded candy!  


On the next day we went to our church like always and then we went to Boston Market because my parents had a $1 coupon per meal but the line was extremely long! And my friend's mom invited us to eat dinner at their house so we went and had a blast!!  But now sadly, the Fun is over.


These are not my real lips, they're wax lips.  It tasted nasty but I thought I looked funny






Thanks for all your comments!


Happily, 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well glad you had fun!
Tirzah.